One to one Viniyoga® Therapy
Our tradition’s founder T Krishnamacharya and his own son and successor TKV Desikachar are pioneers of Yoga Therapy in the modern era. A wide range of conditions can be alleviated or managed through Individualised Yoga Therapy. This self-empowering process will involve a diagnostic consultation session, and follow-up sessions, where the entire range of Yoga’s tools will be utilised. Although it is ideal to have at least one consultation followed by four-five Yoga Therapy sessions, convenient, flexible options are also available. In some cases online sessions are also available for care seekers who are not local.
Through appropriate utilisation of Yoga Therapy, a wide range of illnesses can be alleviated:
- Musculoskeletal problems
- Neurological imbalances
- Digestive disorders
- Circulation problems
- Sensory dysfunctions
- Respiratory illnesses
- Blood Pressure related illnesses
- Cardiac conditions
- and other such illnesses
Yoga Therapy can also be used to maintain health and well-being and manage the challenges of daily life. Through personalised Yoga Therapy practices, you can
- Increase self confidence and emotional stability
- Promote attention, focus and memory
- Maintain optimum weight,
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Mitigate depression,
- Increase your energy level,
- Expedite recovery from injuries,
- Strengthen muscle tone and
- Improve flexibility
- Improve quality of sleep
- Manage Social disorders
- Enhance Quality of Life
- Promote healthier lifestyle
- Nourish and promote spiritual transformation
When practiced longer term with a competent Yoga Therapist, deeper emotional issues, inherited trauma, trans-generational diseases, energetic and spiritual illnesses can also be managed.
- We offer clients astute and effective solutions for all sorts of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual illnesses.
- Our well trained Yoga Therapists offer a safe and non-judgemental environment where clients can be open and explore their own healing
- Our non-invasive complementary approach is tailor-made to suit the needs and capacities of each student
- Our holistic approach to healing includes a wide range of Yoga Therapy tools including postures (?sana), breath regulation (pr???y?ma), meditation (dhy?nam), dietary recommendations (?h?ra niyama), lifestyle suggestions (vih?ra niyama), chanting (mantra), visualisations / affirmations (bh?van?), special energetic seals (mudr?), symbolic gestures (ny?sa) and guided self-inquiry (sv?dhy?ya).
- Contact : Courses@Khyf.net
I registered for the 4-years Yoga Therapy Training from KHYF with Sri TKV Desikachar and Dr. Kausthub Desikachar. Although it was a big challenge, it was one of the best decisions I made in my life. Diving into the aspects of Yoga in a deep and subtle way gave me great confidence for my own teaching. This I felt especially in the one-to-one classes during the training and the internship in India.
I can highly recommend the profound Yoga Therapy Training from KHYF with Dr. Kausthub Desikachar. The teachings come from the source and are rooted in an ancient tradition in the lineage of great Yogacaryas.
I am deeply grateful that I had this opportunity.
At the end of this journey, that could be written down as a fairytale with all the witches and fairies, seen and unseen, material and spiritual i know who and what i am not. Exploring the new found freedom within me is at the beginning stages, taking first steps. I have appreciated all the different teachers during this course. All of them have been specialists on their field, be it theoretical or practical yoga therapy, chanting, practice classes, ayurveda,psychology, anatomy etc.
At the end i am very grateful to Kausthub who never gave up on me, who did not allow me to become dependent on him, who forced me to take full responsibility of my life, so i could become free.