Germany | 2018 – 2021
This exhaustive training will:
• Present the most important principles of Yoga Therapy as a self-empowering, holistic and complementary system of health
• Provide comprehensive training in the understanding and application of the vast array of tools that Yoga offers to address a wide range of health concerns in a holistic manner
• Help understand and learn how to implement the one-to-one approach to healing through Yoga
• Explore the role of Yoga in developing and supporting a wellness-oriented lifestyle
• Educate on professional and ethical standards under which Yoga Therapy must be practiced
• Assist in providing a safe environment to facilitate the trainees in the often challenging journey of personal and spiritual development as well as evolution of their own unique strengths as healers
The main faculty for the program will be Dr. Kausthub Desikachar, and ably assisted by his long term students.
All successful graduates will be issued certification from Krishnamacharya Healing & Yoga Foundation and are also eligible to be certified by the Council for Yoga Accreditation International. They will be listed on the websites of both organisations as an accredited Yoga Therapist.
This Europe batch of the Yoga Therapy training will begin in the summer of 2018. The following are the approximate dates of the training modules.
Talk directly to our German Co-ordinators now
+49 152 02038612
+49 171 1493423
I registered for the 4-years Yoga Therapy Training from KHYF with Sri TKV Desikachar and Dr. Kausthub Desikachar. Although it was a big challenge, it was one of the best decisions I made in my life. Diving into the aspects of Yoga in a deep and subtle way gave me great confidence for my own teaching. This I felt especially in the one-to-one classes during the training and the internship in India.
I can highly recommend the profound Yoga Therapy Training from KHYF with Dr. Kausthub Desikachar. The teachings come from the source and are rooted in an ancient tradition in the lineage of great Yogacaryas.
I am deeply grateful that I had this opportunity.